Hi there to all the music supervisors out there!
For over 15 years now, I've been composing a lot for theatre plays, contemporary dance, short films, radio, museums and many other multimedia projects. I've also remixed twice for Nonclassical in the UK who also commissioned remixes by Thom York, DJ Spooky and MaJiKer for example.
I'm a very versatile music composer and I would describe my music as a blend between Amon Tobin, Cliff Martinez, Cristobal Tapia de Veer and Frank Zappa, which has been a huge influence in all aspects of my creative projects over the years.
All my music is easily adaptable and I'm used to create on demand and working with project directors.
I'm also a very creative and reliable worker.
Genres : avant-garde electronic, instrumental hip hop, lounge & jazzy, organic electronic, found sounds, ambient, future of pop, industrial, horror and more.
Might sound like: Amon Tobin, Trent Reznor (his music for film), Flying Lotus, Tim Exile, DJ Krush, Prefuse 73, ColdCut, Cut Chemist, Cliff Martinez and Cristobal Tapia de Veer.
Here are a couple of my compositions that I’ve synced to image:
• Re-scoring all the music for the 1956 film trailer of Forbidden Planet, the 1st film to have an entire soundtrack using only electronic music.
• Scoring a short film by Emile Courtet, using only sounds from my free Ableton pack Inachevé
• Scoring a scene from Westworld, in a contest, what a pleasure this was to do!
• Le Souffle de l’aube, music composed for a contemporary dance project by Fleuve Espace Danse
• Méduse, music composed for a contemporary dance project by Fleuve Espace Danse
• Mosaïc in motion, music composed for visual artist Patrick Pépin, using sounds from his studio
• Inspiration(s), music composed for visual artist Patrick Pépin, using many genres of music
• La Nuit des Galeries, music composed for a big event we have each year here in Québec City
• Russian Cowboy, music played live with Zwei Paar Schuh, video by Marco Dubé